Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pinterest stole my life...

I decided to create this blog because I figured my life was over anyway, may as well go out in style! I say this because I am a Pinterest addict! Everyday I'm pinning... (to the tune "Everyday I'm shuffling..." yes, I know there are not enough syllables, but I don't care...)

So, the way I look at it is I can just keep pinning(just keep pinning, pinning pinning...) OR I can keep pinning and actually DO some of the stuff I am pinning every evening! Then I figured if I am going to actually DO something, I may as well broadcast it to the world, otherwise I would be the only one appreciating what I was doing.

So, here is how my board layout goes:

  • Photography: well, I AM a professional photographer, so of course I pin photography stuff. This segment will just be my Project 365 which I WILL start on January 1, 2012! 
  • Recipes Galore: I will try out one recipe a week(at the bare minimum) and I will post my results here! I guess I will also move the recipes I try to a new board for Tried Recipes!
  • Crochet/Knit: I will WORK on one thing a week(not that I will get it finished, but at least I will show my progress here!)
  • Crafty things: I have a few different crafty boards, but I will make something every week, and hopefully these will be things I can give for gifts this Christmas or next!
  • Frugal board: I will post one thing each week that I do that is frugal! Fun, huh? Hey, if I save household money, I can use that money to craft more! {evil laugh} [wringing hands] |tossing head back|
  • Random stuff: I have a few boards that are just things I like, like hair styles, clothing, Anime, owlies, etc. I will try to have a random post each week!
Now to decide which day of the week gets what... photography gets everyday, since it is a 365 day project! 
  • Monday: Make a Menu Monday {I will post a recipe I plan to try and post the results}
  • Tuesday: Tell Me, Tell Me, How to Be, a Millionaire Tuesday: Frugal fact day
  • Wednesday: Hump Day How To: this will be the day I craft, since I am off Wednesdays!
  • Thursday: anyTHing goes THursday! ;) THis will be my random day!
  • Friday: Fringe Friday... yarn yarn yarn... crochet and knit{when I learn to knit... I bought a kit... hope I won't throw a fit... I want to at least make ONE mitt!}
  • Saturday: Shopping Saturday!;) I love to shop!
  • Sunday: Give me a break... lol no, really, I need a break!
So, this is Thursday, so I can be random and post anything I want! ;) I decided to try this scarf made out of a t-shirt tonight: 


OK, well, that's it for tonight! Hope you are super excited to see if I actually keep up with this blog, since I can't seem to keep up with the other 6 I have! ;)

2 comments: