Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shopping Saturday!)

The plan this morning was to go finish buying the components for some Christmas gifts we are making. So, we got up, got dressed and out the door fairly early. I was wearing my leg warmers above my boots and the pretty blue wrist warmers I crocheted myself!:) I was determined to stay warm, and boy was I glad I had warm clothes on...


We didn't get very far and Stephen noticed the car was smoking and the temperature gauge was rising. 



But Stephen knew just what to do, so he fixed it and we were once again on our way. Then I decided to check my bank account on my phone, and it was NOT GOOD! So, I was wondering how we were going to put gas in our cars this week AND finish up the handmade gifts... and then God answered a prayer and a friend messaged me on Facebook wanting us to photograph her baby nephew, and we said absolutely!! So, we had that set up for this evening. Before that we did our shopping, knowing that we were going to do this photo shoot, so we would have money later in the evening for gas. God it good, all the time!:)

Some cool things we saw while we were shopping:

The cutest little kid's chairs! I want to get one of these for the studio!!:)


Look, I found a DEVIN!!! :) Finally have my boy home from college for the holiday break!:)


This is AWESOME! It's a Foosball Coffee Table!! It's pricey, but I still want it!;)


We actually did get some stuff that we needed for the gifts:

As you can see, we got some white mugs, some tea bags, and some herbal tea! You will have to come back later to see what we do with this stuff, and some other stuff we got last night!!

Also, we went to Kohl's, and I had not been there in a long time, and I have decided that is my favorite store now. I didn't actually buy anything this time, but I will go back and shop their wonderful clearance!!:) SUCH CUTE STUFF!!:) 

Then we dropped Devin off at home, gave Xander some hugs, told the boys we loved them and went to the photo shoot. This is a surprise Christmas gift for someone so I cannot say who it was or post pictures just yet, but it was so much fun getting to see our friends, getting to play with and hold the baby, and of course getting to create these memories that photographs capture so well!! I am exhausted, but I am going to get these pictures ready by Monday, so they can get them printed in time for Christmas! Thanks guys! You really helped us out!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment