Friday, December 23, 2011

Blog Worthy Frugality!

Just thought I would throw this out there... Groupon is doing an Old Navy $20 for $10 thing right now! If you have last minute gifts to buy, here ya go! :)

Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, I have not heard any word from Starbucks yet, but Stephen and I went tonight, and we ordered Grande iced vanilla soy Americano's and used my card and because we get the syrup and milk FREE since I am at the Green Level, our total was around $5.20 for 2!:) Woot! That is usually what I spend on one Venti Peppermint Mocha or Venti frap... granted these are not Venti's they have a lot of caffeine(I believe 3 shots of espresso each) so it's all good. We added sweetener to them and they are pretty good. So, yeah for us, frugal Starbucks without ticking off the baristas by ordering plain coffee and doctoring the heck out of it at the condiment bar, or ordering an Americano and trying to get free STEAMED milk. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment