Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hump Day How To 12/21/2011

I didn't want you to think I have forgotten you, but I will be writing this post later in the day, because I am going to be making my Christmas cards this evening... and that will be my Hump Day How To!:) I have no idea what I am going to do yet, so it will be an adventure, with pictures along the way!:)

Stay tuned...

OK, I suck!:( We had our Christmas party at work yesterday, and that was so much fun! I am so blessed to work where I work and to work with the wonderful group of people I work you... you have no idea!!! Anyway, we got a Christmas bonus, so when I got home, I grabbed my hubby, gassed up the car and we went shopping. We had to pick up a few swap gifts, and Stephen convinced me that it was ok to spend a little of my bonus on myself, so I did, but I still felt guilty!!

Picture time!

Our group!:)

 My date, Michelle!:)

My besties, Michelle and Susan!!:)

 And my finds at Kohl's: Black Daisy Fuentes jacket, very cute!
 Sonoma T-shirt under $2.00!

Cute little denim shorts, look really cute with black leggings under them! lol
 Cute tank top to wear under my black jacket above... around $4. 

Stephen loved this dress and it was only $5.00, so I got it... not sure about the fit, might have to enlist one of my friends who sew to fix it up a little!:)
 Ew, picture quality on my phone... blech.... another $2ish tank!

And another!:)

Another under $2.00 Sonoma t-shirt!

These boots/slippers I got in the gift exchange at work from Shelly! I LOVE THEM! I think they are slippers, but I am wearing them as boots, and I don't care what anyone says... lol they are super cute! I am wearing these boots, this shirt, black leggings and the black jacket today!:)

So, anyway, I will be doing the Christmas cards tonight(Thursday!), and I will post all about it! Promise!!:)
Oh, and my grand total on clothing for myself at Kohl's was $35... I saves over $210!!!! Woot!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment