Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday AnyTHing Goes 12/22/2011

Ok, so I got a Starbucks card for my birthday from the wonderful people at my place of employment!:) I have already reloaded it once, because I have been sharing the card with my wonderful husband! I am going to be at 5 stars on the rewards program after my purchase of a Peppermint Mocha today {yum!} so I went and looked up the new rewards I will be getting on the Green Level, and here is what I came up with from the starbucks.com website:


Once you have visited and used your card five times (which earns you 5 Stars), you will move into our Green level, where you will receive the following benefits:
  • All Welcome level benefits
  • Free select syrups and milk options such as soy
  • Free refills on brewed or iced coffee or tea during the same store visit
  • Free tall (12 fl oz) beverage with one pound of whole bean coffee purchase
  • Special exclusive offers and coupons (If you want to receive everything, please make sure you opt-in to Starbucks emails)
After you earn 30 Stars in 12 months (25 additional Stars after initially qualifying for Green level), you will qualify for the Gold level.  At this level you earn the following benefits:
  • All Welcome and Green level benefits
  • A personalized card (unavailable in stores) and Welcome Packet
  • The ability to earn a free drink after every 15 Stars.

So, I wanted to know about these free syrups and milk options and free refills, so I sent them the following message:


"I am loving my gift card I got for my birthday, on 12/09/2011, and have even already reloaded it once. I should be at 5 stars after the purchase I made today, so I had a question about your green level policies:

Free select syrups and milk options such as soy.
Free refills on brewed or iced coffee or tea during the same store visit.

Would I be able to order an iced coffee, adding free select syrups and milk options, (and what are these options!??) and then get a free refill on this same drink?

Thanks so much!:)
Steph"

So, I will let you know what I hear back!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment