Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm done dieting!!!

I am so tired of dieting, only to gain all the weight I lost and more back again!! I am sick of it! I am tired of depriving myself of the stuff I love just to lose a pound here and there, but nothing significant! I have no motivation! Sure, I would LOVE to be thin, fit, hot, whatever... but unless you are going on some lose it quick(and gain it back just as quick) diet, you don't see enough of a difference in a short period of time to stay motivated to keep dieting...

So, I am done! I am no longer going to look for the quick fix...

Having said that, I do NEED to lose weight. I am NOT healthy. I don't like the way I look or feel. I don't WANT to be FAT anymore... so here is what I am going to do to make a "lifestyle change":


  • Drink water - duh... this is a given. In order to do this, I will probably give up pop, but will not give up my coffee(which I don't drink every day) or iced tea(which I just drink sometimes...)
  • Get some sort of exercise - probably just walking around taking pictures, but it is something!
  • Smaller portions - I will still eat the food I love, I will just eat less of it.
  • Slower eating - eat slower, take smaller bites, make myself feel full before I eat all my food!
  • REWARD MYSELF - this is the biggy... I know the weight loss is a reward in and of itself, but I am thinking something more tangible would be more fitting!
Goals and Rewards:
10 lbs lost: Coffee at Starbucks(this means, until I lose 10 lbs, no Starbucks!! UGH! There is some motivation! lol)
20 lbs lost: $20 to spend at Archivers! Woot!
30 lbs lost: New pair of jeans - I will definitely need them!!
50 lbs lost: New lens kit from Lensbaby!
70 lbs lost: New hair cut, color, style, whatever I want! 
90 lbs lost and GOAL!: New clothes!! A whole lot of them! lol Maybe give myself a style makeover at this point!

Ok, so maybe this will help move me along in my weight loss!! I am starting at 210 lbs. I want to get down to 120 lbs. (I am 5'2" so no comments on how 120 is too thin... it's not...)

5 comments:

  1. for the best coupons and deal visit paybackdollar .paybackdollar has 12006 store of the world and has 20,000 coupons
    go and visit paybackdollar and have fun with your coupons.
    DISCOUNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent website. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!
    buy Logo


    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing this informative blog.....
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cytotam 10mg Tablet is an enemy of estrogens. It is utilized in the treatment of breast cancer. It is likewise used to lessen the danger of breast cancer in ladies with a high possibility of creating it. This medication assists with hindering the development and increase of cancer cells.

    ReplyDelete