Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday AnyTHing Goes 12/29/2011

Well, I was sick today. I didn't feel real well yesterday, and then last night it all went to heck and this morning my head was pounding, my sinuses were draining and then I started throwing up. I called in to work :( I miss my friends at work. I did NOT want to call in... I miss my Susan who is only there Tuesday afternoons and Thursdays... and now I don't get to see her until next Tuesday :(

Anyway, Wednesday my wonderful husband got his C-PAP machine, and last night was weird... I kept waiting for the snoring and there wasn't any... this is going to take some getting used to. We also stopped at Starbucks... yes, I am officially obsessed with Starbucks! LOL I do want to say that it might seem like I am trying to "buck" the system, but that is not true at all... I am not trying to do the "ghetto latte" thing where you order a Grande Americano without water in a Venti cup and then taking said cut to the condiment bar and using up all the cream and powdered flavorings to make myself a latte. I am just trying to use my Rewards card to it's full effect, and staying completely within the rules of the card. I ordered a Grande(the reason I am ordering a Grande instead of ordering the Venti I used to order is because I want to save money, so I have opted to downsize my drink rather than go the ghetto latte route!) Vanilla Iced Coffee with cream. I then went to the condiment bar and added a sweet and low packet to my drink. It was yummy, and I think it ended up being around $2.65! I was happy with that!:) It was even cheaper than the Grande Iced Vanilla Soy Americano that I added a little cream and sugar to. And I thought it tasted better. Stephen on the other hand, still likes the Americano's better. I think they are stronger and he likes stronger coffee than I do.

One Christmas present I got this year was membership in a crochet club. It is called RAKJpatterns and there are at least 10 free crochet patterns a month, a 40% off coupon to their store, members only forums, Thursday night chat/game night with prizes. and a Crochet-a-Long, where they post a pattern in pieces and you crochet-a-long as they post the pattern over several days! Here is what I am working on for that:

Crochet-a-Long Soloman's Knot
I got some yarn from Michaels, it is Loops & Thread Impeccable and it was on sale for only $1.99 per skein!! It is worsted weight and so soft and pretty!! I love it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment