Friday, December 16, 2011

Fringe Friday! Xander's Hat!

My 11 year old, Xander, has recently discovered the joy that is the Sock Monkey! He dressed up as a Zombie Sock Monkey for Halloween, which was just adorable! This was a storebought costume... I did NOT make it! lol



Anyway, so since Halloween he has been wanting Sock Monkey stuff, so I found a pattern for a Sock Monkey hat... I later realized it was for a 3 month old. So, I tried to make it bigger... well, I succeeded in that... it was too big for Xander AND my husband! LOL So, I started over, making my own pattern. This is what I have finished so far:


If you like Sock Monkey stuff, I posted a t-shirt(or whatever you choose to purchase) on my Zazzle page! Check it out!:)

It is coming along quite nicely. So, I need to finish this one and start on a Cookie Monster hat and a MSU hat. Have a great Friday! I am heading to work!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment