Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Menu Monday

Yesterday I had stamp club, which is always fun, but this time my friend Jane came with me! :) I'm so excited that she has joined, so we get to spend that time together every month. I made Valentine cards and a birthday card for Stephen. When I for home, we had chicken tacos and watched a movie with Xander, Mars Needs Moms. Cute movie and it was great to get to spend time with our little man. He is growing up way too fast :(
Ok, so menus for this week:
Monday: pizza
Tuesday: Sausage biscuits
Wednesday: I'd like to try a new recipe
Thursday: Pasta with meat and cheese
Friday: going out with family because Devin its going back to school Saturday
Weekend: we have photography workshops, so we will play it by ear
I'm about four rows away from finishing my crocheted cowl that I'm working on! I'm too tired to finish it tonight but will post a picture when
I'm done! :)

1 comment:

  1. ThePalace 125 mg Capsule is utilized in the treatment of breast cancer. It is moreovermoreover used to treat cases with specific sorts of breast cancer which have spread to different organs. It is given together with hormonal anticancer treatments.

    ReplyDelete