Monday, December 19, 2011

Make a Menu Monday - 12/19/2011

Well, I am not working today, because for one I am going in Wednesday instead, so I need a day to get all this Christmas stuff done, and 2, I am exhausted from not enough sleep the last 2 days!:( I do plan to get some work done from home though, so that works.

Here is my menu for this week... it is going to be a bit unmeaty lol because we are on a tight budget right now!


  • Monday: Pasta with cheese
  • Tuesday: Pancakes
  • Wednesday: Waffles
  • Thursday: Some sort of meat and Twice Baked Potato Casserole
  • Friday: Payday, we will take the boys out to eat
  • Saturday: Christmas Eve, I am assuming we will not be home for dinner, but we will be making a Nutella Cheese Ball for dessert to take... 
  • Sunday: Christmas Day: I know we will be gone for lunch, but not sure about dinner yet, and I will be taking another Nutella Cheese Ball!
I will be making 2 of the Twice Baked Potato Casseroles on Thursday, one for us and one for the clinic potluck on Friday! :)

So, yeah, like I said, I have a ton of stuff to get done, but I just managed to get one present finished! Xander's Sock Monkey hat is done!



No comments:

Post a Comment