So, I am done! I am no longer going to look for the quick fix...
Having said that, I do NEED to lose weight. I am NOT healthy. I don't like the way I look or feel. I don't WANT to be FAT anymore... so here is what I am going to do to make a "lifestyle change":
- Drink water - duh... this is a given. In order to do this, I will probably give up pop, but will not give up my coffee(which I don't drink every day) or iced tea(which I just drink sometimes...)
- Get some sort of exercise - probably just walking around taking pictures, but it is something!
- Smaller portions - I will still eat the food I love, I will just eat less of it.
- Slower eating - eat slower, take smaller bites, make myself feel full before I eat all my food!
- REWARD MYSELF - this is the biggy... I know the weight loss is a reward in and of itself, but I am thinking something more tangible would be more fitting!
Goals and Rewards:
10 lbs lost: Coffee at Starbucks(this means, until I lose 10 lbs, no Starbucks!! UGH! There is some motivation! lol)
20 lbs lost: $20 to spend at Archivers! Woot!
30 lbs lost: New pair of jeans - I will definitely need them!!
50 lbs lost: New lens kit from Lensbaby!
70 lbs lost: New hair cut, color, style, whatever I want!
90 lbs lost and GOAL!: New clothes!! A whole lot of them! lol Maybe give myself a style makeover at this point!
Ok, so maybe this will help move me along in my weight loss!! I am starting at 210 lbs. I want to get down to 120 lbs. (I am 5'2" so no comments on how 120 is too thin... it's not...)