Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Frugal Tuesday 12/20/2011

Well, I just got this in my inbox and I totally am going to take advantage of it!

Use the code JOY at Restaurant.com and get $25 gift certificates for $1 or $100 gift certificates for $4!!

The only thing I have to add is that I would prefer to do the $25 gift certificates, because then the total purchase at the restaurant has to be at least $35... but if you get the $100 gift certificate, then the purchase sometimes has to be $200!!! So, just read all that fine print!

I got the following $25 gift certificates for $11.50 TOTAL:

Chubby's on Barry
Coda Bar & Grill
Elsa's Ethiopian Restaurant
Fat Fish Blue
JRay's Restaurant & Bar
Lakeside Restuaraunt @ Ramada
Tanners Bar & Grill
The City Grille at the Crowne Plaza
Velvet Dog Martini Bar & DJ Lounge
and a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate.

Now I need to decide if I will keep them all for Stephen and I to use for date nights, or give some of them as gifts... what do you think??

Also, make sure you are getting No More Rack e-mails! This is a great deal site! Go sign up!!:)

Oh, and BTW... I tried this chalkboard painted coasters project, and it was a total flop... the paint just started peeling off the coasters when we wrote with the chalk... how disappointing!:(

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Thanks for the heads-up about No More Rack. Very cool friend.

    ReplyDelete