Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!:)

I have a lot of catching up to do, so I am going to try to do it with this post!

Fringe Friday:
Still working on my Crochet-a-long:


Plus, Stephen and I used one of the gift certificates I bought from Restaurant.com for a dollar. We went to JRays in Platte City! I got the Outlaw Burger, cajun fries and a yummy drink called the Twister! Stephen got the Southwest Philly, cajun fries and Mountain Dew. It was sooooo good!! Great service... our waitress was so sweet and super adorable! The owner/chef actually came out and asked how things were. The portions are  HUGE! :)



Shopping Saturday:
The boys had a play on Saturday, so I took a few pics of them while we were leaving home, and then we dropped them off for rehearsal and went back later for the show, so we actually got to explore a few stores we had not been in!





Found some cute packaging at World Market:



My mom gave us money for Christmas, so we bought this to use for fondue:

but we needed fondue forks, so we found them at Crate and Barrel... but we had never been there before so we wandered around a bit:






And then we went to Trader Joes!:) They had the best peach juice ever!!!:) And their milk is always $2.99 a gallon!! How cool is that!??

I will post the recipes for all the stuff we made for New Year's Eve later! Here is my first picture for my Project 366:


 Beautiful gifts my sissy gave me for Christmas! We finally got them hung in the bathroom today! They make my bathroom look so pretty!!:) Thank you, sissy!! I love you!

Huge GOAL poster I made for this year. It includes goals for our photography business, family/household goals, and goals for both myself and my husband. These pictures were before I finished making all those blame little boxes!! UGH!!



I think that's all for tonight! See you tomorrow and have a wonderful 2012! 2012's gonna be our year!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment