Friday, December 23, 2011

Fringe Friday 12/23/2011

So, tonight I have to finish the Cookie Monster hat I am making for Dylan. I have to go finish up shopping first so we will do that and pick up the black yarn I need for Cookie Monster's mouth!:) {Update, I got the yarn and will be finishing up this hat tomorrow... why did I think it was a good idea to start a blog the week before Christmas!??? LOL}

And as I promised, here are the Christmas cards I made for the girls(and docs) at the office, and I have some to finish up for family, but I finished these at 2 am, so I could not do anymore! Also, Stephen helped color in the ornaments with my Copics! He did a good job for his first time!:)





Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black

Copic colors used on card!:)









I think they turned out pretty good!:)

Spent the whole night finishing up Christmas shopping! All done, except for the pictures for the Christmas cards... oh and the rest of the Christmas cards! I will finish those in the morning! And I have to wrap presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment