Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blog-Cation

Sorry guys, I guess I went on a little Blog-Cation... I have just been so busy and I sit at my computer at work all day, and don't really want to sit at my computer at home all night... makes my butt hurt! LOL Anyway, I will try really hard to get better at blogging!

Last weekend we had a great time hosting some posing workshops at our photography studio. This weekend we are going on a photo walk of Weston Bend State Park and Weston, MO with our Kansas City photographers meetup group! It will be COLD but should be a lot of fun!:)

Let's see... what else... oh, I hate making goals for the year, because I always end up messing them all up! I am doing great on my Project 366... other than that, not so good! I will start doing better! I need to lose some weight, but I can't decide how I want to go about that! Also, I need to get back on budget... we eat out way too much, but we also buy groceries... why??? Do one or the other... not both, geez!! I think tonight we are going to have tacos and nachos with meat. Tomorrow night, who knows... see?? I need to get better at planning!

Also, I have Wednesdays off, but I have so much I have to pack into that day that I need Thursdays off just to recover from Wednesday! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment