Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday 01/04/2011

No Humpday How To today... I had about 8 loads of laundry to do and I still need to fold it all and put it away. Also working on a few photo CD's, so I have been super busy! I also decided to delete some non-essentials off my main hard drive so that it runs faster... I have filled up 3 large hard drives with pictures and various other stuff... I need to buy myself a new terabyte drive!!

Ok, so I got my hair cut!:) I LOVE it!:)



I am doing a good job of keeping up with my goals for 2012! My personal goals are as follows(because I know my chart seems a little crazy!):

  • Project 366 - take a photo everyday. I am doing this with my phone, so I will actually DO it! The best camera is the one that is with you!;)
  • Blog daily - yeah, this one is tougher, because I actually have to think of things to say!
  • Bible 366 - I am using an app on my phone to read the entire bible in a year!
  • School discussions 4x week(this has not started yet, but will at the end of the month, and this is a way to make myself participate in classes more!)
  • Walk 3x a week.
  • Lose 1 lb a week = 52 lbs in a year!
  • Crochet 1 item a week... ok this is a little ambitious, so I might not actually FINISH something every week but I will be working on something every week!
  • Learn 1 new crochet stitch a week... I guess until I run out of stitches!
  • Make 1 card a week!
Then, I have business goals and family goals that are pretty much what I need to be doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment