Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday 01/07/2011

I don't think we did much shopping today... last night we went to Bath & Body Works and got our friend a birthday present, then we went out with her and our other friend to the comedy club(Stephen got free tickets! Woot!) That was fun! We also bought a shelf to put in our closet in the living room/kitchen to hold some small appliances. Since we do not have a stove or oven, we have a lot of small appliances! lol

Today, we had 2 photo shoots! We love our business and our clients, so it was a great day!:) We had lunch at Jack in the Box. We had never eaten at one until we went to San Diego last summer and we were so happy when they brought them back to KC!




I forgot to blog yesterday because I just didn't have any time! As soon as I got home from work, Stephen and I headed to the city for our night on the town lol If I had blogged, it would have been about crocheting, and I am currently working on a scarf that I plan to tear apart because I ended up using 2 yarns that didn't work well together, and the Crochet-a-long, which I need to finish, it is a rectangle shawl using the Soloman's Knot or the Love Knot. I also started a pattern called the Ocean Lace Cowl, and I learned the Shell Stitch and V-Stitch, so I made my goal this week for one new stitch each week!:) I also got a new pattern for extra long fingerless gloves, so I cannot wait to start on those!

I am hoping to actually finish something soon so I can post a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment